Monday, December 14, 2009

feelings.

had a dream last night that I can be a girl who's madly in love with a guy, stop second guessing my man, accept a marriage proposal, get engaged, get married two years later n have a baby boy 1 yr afterwards, and focus my life to becoming the perfect, loyal, dedicated wife to my husband, stop partying, stop drinking, stop smoking, start praying, get along well with his friends n vice versa. Life is just beautiful, filled with laughters n pitter patters of my child running ard the house... Oh snap, that was just a dream. I wish you guys, can see the inside of me. How im really different, from what you were made to believe that i am. I know i shouldnt be bothered abt haters hatin' on me. But thats just how i am, i cant live n make do with the fact that there ARE ppl out there who hates me for no logical reasons. Underneath this facade, lays a cornucopia of troubled, hurt, saddening feelings. I pray that one day, God will show you guys, that you got me all wrong all these while. N i wish u guys nothing but the best of wishes n may our paths cross again one day in a better light. God give me strength!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home