Monday, March 16, 2009

i've now overcome my feelings of dread n hatred, abt knowing the many stories n gossips created by the gossip folks at work. im just taking it in stride knowing that these things are common, and is bound to happen to anyone at some point of their career. its just sad that my perspective of certain ppl has changed now. oh wells, there's always karma. their time will come when they will be in my position. sometimes i wish i didnt know what i knew.. not all things are beyond our control. i love me, i love my life, and i love the way i am living it. but there's always room for improvement somewhere, somehow. im always open to the possibilities on improving myself.

i've learnt one thing though. to not let my job rule my daily living as it has always been. my full time occupation is: my LIFE. i thank my parents for giving me that, and so, i wanna live it the best way possible. Family comes first no matter what. and Sham, if ur reading this, u are, a part of my family...


PS:maybe there might be some truth to it.. i can relate to what that somebody had said abt u. cuz at times i experience it myself, from u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home