Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ballin' Bali







Hey all.

Im so tired. Body is seriously screaming "I NEED TO RESTTTTTT!!!!!!"
Today is 3rd nite out of my 4 nite shifts. Chaos here n there at work. Usual. *shrugs

To keep my mind off the -ve things at work, i focused my mind to keep on thinking abt the much awaited Bali trip. My mind is chanting "Bali bali bali bali" like a mantra whenever something/someone pisses me off. Come end of february, i'll be flying to Bali to celebrate my birthday! Yeayness!!!

I couldnt think of anything else to beat my crazy 20th/4th Leap year birthday celebration i had last year, that i told Sham that maybe for my 21st bday, i should be overseas. We talked n discussed and the rest is history. Flights are booked, accomodations is being researched n compared online, my bags are half packed and my body is geared up to go!

For some of u who might not know, my birthday is on the 29th Feb. Leap year. But 2009 has no 29 feb. So im celebrating on the 28th feb. My 20th/4th leap year birthday celebration was total madness last year, i invited hoardes of ppl to the hotel suite at some hotel in Orchard (I forgot the name) n those ppl brought along lotsa ppl, and we dranked, cranked up the music, decorated the room with balloons, confettis and whatnots, had a live Drag Show, drinking games etc. Was fun, pictures can be found on my facebook/friendster.


So im flying on 27 feb by LionAir and coming back on 4th Mar. With Nadia Habib, Sham, Amin.
Looking forward to the trip. BALLIN' BALI BABY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home